To address your points with regards to iOS:
1) How to get and show point data values in every chart , like having point values at every column tip in Column and Bar series or on every slice in pie chart?
On iOS I'd recommend using datapoint labels. These can be turned on like so:
series.style.dataPointLabelStyle.showLabels = YES;
If you wish to style these labels you can use the delegate method sChart:alterDataPointLabel:forDataPoint:inSeries:
On a Pie Series you can turn labels on by doing
pieSeries.showLabels = YES;
2) How to have access to single column , line or slice views to change its property?
- Bars and columns can be styled on a per point basis by subclassing the Bar/Column series and overriding styleForPoint:. You may find this post useful.
- We don't support individual styling of sections on a line series. If you wish to do this, you'll have to create a separate series for each section of your line that you wish to change the style of.
- You can alter the slice colors by modifying the UIColor values contained within the SChartDonutSeriesStyle's flavourColors property.
I hope that helps.