Add subview to slidingOverlay/scroll/pullToAction without losing functionality

Hi, I have a SEssentialsSlidingOverlay inside a ViewController. Then, inside this Shinobi component, i’m adding a scrollView and pullToAction, like the CustomizingThePullToActionDemo. At this point, everyhing its ok. I can slide to see the view from one side, and I can slide to refresh with the scroll and pullToAction. But now, I need to add several subviews, inside the SlidingOverlay. and these subviews have user interaction, but now, I’m losing de scrollView and pullToAction functionality. I can see the slide view from one side, but I can slide to refresh with the scroll and pullToAction. Is there a way to add several subviews, without losing user interaction from the subviews and slide to refresh option? This is my code:

_slidingOverlay = [[SEssentialsSlidingOverlay alloc] initWithFrame:self.view.bounds andToolbar:NO];
    [_slidingOverlay setUnderlaySizeType:SEssentialsUnderlayPixelSize];
    [_slidingOverlay setUnderlayRevealAmount:250];
    _slidingOverlay.gestureRecognizer.delegate = self;
    [self.view addSubview:_slidingOverlay];

_menuView = [[MenuView alloc] initWithFrame:_slidingOverlay.underlay.bounds];
    //[menuView setMenuDelegate:self];
    [[_slidingOverlay underlay] addSubview:_menuView];

self.scrollView = [[UIScrollView alloc] initWithFrame:self.view.bounds];
    self.scrollView.alwaysBounceVertical = YES;
    self.scrollView.contentSize = self.scrollView.frame.size;
    [_slidingOverlay addSubview:self.scrollView];

self.pullToAction = [[SEssentialsPullToAction alloc] initWithScrollView:self.scrollView];
    self.pullToAction.delegate = self;
    [_slidingOverlay addSubview:self.pullToAction];

self.pullToAction.frame = CGRectMake(0, 0, 50, 50);
    self.pullToAction.center = CGPointMake(CGRectGetMidX(self.view.bounds), 200);

self.pullToAction.statusView = [[CustomStatusView alloc]initWithFrame:self.pullToAction.bounds];
    self.pullToAction.visualizer = [CustomVisualizer new];

self.pullToAction.hidden = YES;

self.pullToAction.backgroundColor = [UIColor clearColor];

UITapGestureRecognizer *singleFingerTap =
    [[UITapGestureRecognizer alloc] initWithTarget:self
                                            action:@selector(handleSingleTap:)];
    [self.view addGestureRecognizer:singleFingerTap];
    singleFingerTap = nil;

self.leftView.userInteractionEnabled = YES;
    self.rightView.userInteractionEnabled = YES;

UIView *leftView = [[UIView alloc]initWithFrame:CGRectMake(0, 0, 512, 768)];
    leftView.backgroundColor = [UIColor blackColor];
    [_slidingOverlay addSubview:leftView];

UIView *rightView = [[UIView alloc]initWithFrame:CGRectMake(513, 0, 512, 768)];
    rightView.backgroundColor = [UIColor blackColor];
    [_slidingOverlay addSubview:rightView];

Greetings Program!

Make sure you have the following:

- (BOOL)gestureRecognizer:(UIGestureRecognizer *)gestureRecognizer shouldRecognizeSimultaneouslyWithGestureRecognizer:(UIGestureRecognizer *)otherGestureRecognizer
{
    // Make sure it processes the gesture on any other object assigned the same gesture (I.E. scrollView, pullToAction, etc).
    return YES;
}

Wg