Advanced chart types (OHLC, Candlestick)

Hi,

I would like to know when Financial and advanced chart types (OHLC, Candlestick) will be implemented for Controls for Android.

Thanks

Suresh

Hi Suresh,

We’re working on them right now, and they’ll be in the next release, expected mid-late January.

Best regards,

Robin Sillem

Hi Robin Sillem,

Is  Financial and Advanced chart types (OHLC, Candlestick)  Controls for Android are out now.

if yes please send me the link of tutorial and sdk.

Thanks

Suresh

Hi Suresh,

The Financial and advanced chart types will be in the next release. As my colleague Robin said, this is expected to be mid-late January.

Kind regards,

Patrick

Hi,

I m Workin on the Android  Ver 1.2.0,

I want to customise the tooltip of  the Crosshair. can you help me to customize the tool tipe so that ican put title for the value in  tooltip .

Thanks

Suresh

Hi Suresh,

It’s not currently possible to override the default crosshair tooltip in ShinobiCharts for Android. However, it is possible to hide the Tooltip and position your own view on top of the chart using the ShinobiChart.OnCrosshairListener callback interface so this may help you achieve what you want to do. The below forum post discusses this in a bit more detail:

http://www.shinobicontrols.com/forum/shinobicontrols/2013/11/android-crosshair-tooltips

Kind regards,

Patrick

Hi Suresh

The financial series feature you were requesting is now available in our V1.3 release,.

Best regards,

Robin Sillem