I’m very happy to give you a list of the features we’re looking to include in v1.5 but I do have to be very clear that this is not a finalised list and is very much subject to change, as I’m sure you can appreciate. While I understand it’s useful for your business team I don’t want to make promises I can’t keep! As I previously stated we do prioritise development based on customer demand and this of course changes over time.
With that in mind, the following features are planned for v1.5, provisionally scheduled for early to mid June:
- Axis range padding
- Double tap gesture (configurable to zoom in 50% or reset to default range)
- Crosshair customisation (eg. interpolation on/off for a LineSeries, out of range behaviour and tracking mode)
- Crosshair tooltip customisation
- Multi-line tick mark labels
- Individual tick mark customisation
- Custom major tick mark values
- Custom series baseilne
- Animations (for showing/hiding series)
The list above is roughly in order of development and therefore Animations would most likely be the first to “get the chop” if necessary, say for some unforeseen circumstances or if something else was to take priority for example.
Just to re-iterate these features are planned for v1.5 but I can’t make any guarantees at this stage. You’ve mentioned supplying your own major tick values in this post as well as setting a custom baseline in another - are there any other features you’re waiting on? We really are interested in knowing what features are most valuable to our users and do prioritise based on this. And it’s always good to know where exactly we should “chop” if necessary!