Android Shinobi chart crashed!

Hi,

i encounter a scenario where Android Shinobi chart crashed. The shinobi chart is in a fragment , keep touching the shinobi chart will make it crashed. The error message is below:

This crashing bug is very serious. Our company chairman is furious with the bug, he has threatened to terminate the shinobi license and stop using shinobi.

Please take this bug with the highest priority. 

Regards,

Victor

Error message seen from Eclipse:

Exception dispatching input event.

Exception in MessageQueue callback: handleReceiveCallback

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5

at com.shinobicontrols.charts.bz.a(SourceFile:54)

at com.shinobicontrols.charts.co.a(SourceFile:45)

at com.shinobicontrols.charts.q.onTouchEvent(SourceFile:33)

at android.view.View.dispatchTouchEvent(View.java:7127)

Hello Victor,

Can you please confirm which version of ShinobiCharts for Android you are using?

Thanks,

Kai

Hi Kai,

I am using ShinobiCharts for Android Premium Version - 1.3.5. 

This bug is difficult to reproduce though.

Regards,

Victor

Hi Kai,

I am using ShinobiCharts for Android Premium Version - 1.3.5. 

This bug is difficult to reproduce though.

Regards,

Victor

Hello Victor,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can tell you that a gesture related bug was fixed in a later version of ShinobiCharts for Android than 1.3.5. As a premium customer you should have access to the portal and the latest releases. I recommend that you download the latest version, which is 1.4.1 as I believe this will resolve your issue,

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Kai.

Hi Kai,

I am confused, Shinobi said my portal access has expired, just two weeks after i purchased the license. It is not possible to access the portal anymore.

Regards,

Victor

Quoted from Shinobi:

"You can use this portal to download new releases and query our growing knowledge base of useful answers for the duration of your support period. If you have purchased ShinobiCare Plus you may also use the portal to raise support tickets to talk to our experienced Developer Support Team. There is a user manual available for download should you need it.

Your support period and access to the Customer Portal will end on: 8 April 2014."

Hello Victor,

Thanks for your reply. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to download the latest relase of ShinobiCharts for Android. Please email our support team at info@shinobicontrols.com, including your licence key and they should be able to swiftly resolve your issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,

Kai.