Artifacts on the axis when reusing chart in a table view

I’m using Shinobi charts inside a UITableViewCell. I’m calling reloadData and redrawChart on the embedded chart every time a cell is initialized or dequeued for reuse. The data range of the X axis stays the same but change dramatically on the Y axis. This results in the following error in drawing:

As you can see, some of the major tick data point labels don’t get redrawn properly. I’ve been trying to come up with a solution for a couple of days now, without any luck. Any idea what is going on and how to fix it?

Hi Malincermak,

Can I ask what version of charts you are using? You can find this out by logging the string returned from [chart getInfo].

Thanks,
Jan

I’m using the latest version, 2.3.0.

Hi Milancermak,

This issue should have been fixed in our latest minor release (2.3.1). If you are still seeing this issue after updating your framework, then ensure that Xcode is not caching the old framework by confirming that logging [chart getInfo] states the version number 2.3.1.

If this is the case, and the bug still persists, would you be able to get back in touch on this thread and we can look into the issue further?

Thanks,
Jan

I can confirm this issue has been resolved in 2.5.0. Also, nice work on the new look, I like it.