Can't get Shinobi to work in existing xcode project

I have a current Xcode project that is working great.  It interacts with SFDC and loads some data.

I’m looking into a way to chart (e.g. line graph) some of the data.  App workflow is similar to:

Login to Salesforce.com -> Display dashboard -> click button to load second View for additional details -> it is on this View I want a couple of different Shinobi graphs.  Right now I can’t get anything to load and when I try to follow the guide it crashes when loading the second screen (which now has Shinobi chart on it).

The app is dying in main.m

#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
// aa
 #import "Leaderboard.h"
 #import "AppDelegate.h"

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
     NSAutoreleasePool *pool = [[NSAutoreleasePoolalloc] init];
    int retVal = UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, @"SFApplication", @"AppDelegate"); // THIS LINE IS WHERE IT DIES
    [pool release];
    return retVal;

}

The SFApplication is part of the Salesforce framework and handles a lot of the authentication stuff for me.
I'm simply trying to add some Shinobi charts to a view that's a couple of views deep within the application.  Any help is much appreciated.  Eager for this to work and move on.

I think you are going to have to post a bit more information!

Do you have an exception? stacktrace? or log messages?

Colin E.

Thread1: signal SIGBART thrown on this line:

"int retVal =UIApplicationMain(argc, argv,@"SFApplication",@"AppDelegate");"

which is in my  main.m file.  

#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
 #import "AppDelegate.h"

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
     NSAutoreleasePool *pool = [[NSAutoreleasePoolalloc] init];
    int retVal = UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, @"SFApplication", @"AppDelegate");
    [pool release];
    return retVal;

}

Happy to provide dropbox link to xcode project if you want.

Just started following you on twitter.  Follow back and I can DM the xcodeproject.

For complex issues like this, it is best to use our support email: info@shinobicontrols.com

Emailed support 4 days ago.  No reply.

Hi Jason - it looks like your mail didn’t make it through to us. 

I’ve sent you an email directly - but if you could send your code through to info@shinobicontrols.com we’ll take a look.