Committing ShinobiCharts to remote git repo

Hi

Need assistance with committing ShinobiCharts to git repo.

Having a issue when the repo is cloned/checkedout the header files for ShinobiCharts are not included. Think it is an issue regarding the symlinks.

Any help will be appriciated.

Hi Imr,

Can I just clarify the problem your having.

You have cloned a ShinobiCharts repo from github and you are saying the library isn’t included?

We haven’t added any of the libraries to the github repositories so you can add your own ShinobiChart library to the project, regardless of it being a trial or premium library.

If you haven’t purchased our product and don’t currently have a trial library you can download a trial from our website using the link below:

Once you have downloaded a trial you can add that ShinobiChart library to the projects you’ve cloned and the projects should compile.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Polkinghorn

Hi

I am using your trial (we are in the process of purchasing the product).

I am trying to commit your files to my git repo. When another team member checks out the git repo the ShinobiCharts files are not available. This is because your folders are symbolic linked folders.

Hi Imr,

When you add the ShinobiCharts library to your local repository copy of your project do you tick the “Copy items into destination group’s folder (if needed)” box?

As this will physically copy the library inside your local repository project folder. So now you can add those files to your repository when you next commit / push.

Let me know how you get on

Kind Regards,
Andrew Polkinghorn