Cut empty space on xAxis (iOS)

Hi!
Is it posible to cut empty space on xAxis?
And how can i do it?

This is example image

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ca7z09axssaii4u/Help%20Image%202.PNG?dl=0

You’ll want to look into the SChartDiscontinuousTimeSeries axis. Here’s a link to the documentation. We’ve also go a second about how to use this series type in our user guide.

Thanks,
Jan

Hi. 

First of all - thank you for your reply.

I have known about SChartDiscontinuousTimeSeries - but it didn’t worked for me because of my mistake:

i have used @“dd-MM-yyyy” date format like in TimeSeries.xcodeproject - but my datasource was @“yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss ZZZ”.

Now it’s working!

BUT! There is a very interesting moment. My datasource date range is from 01.01.2014 till 31.12.2014 - so i try:

SChartDiscontinuousDateTimeAxis *xAxis = [[SChartDiscontinuousDateTimeAxisalloc] init];

SChartRepeatedTimePeriod *weekends = [[SChartRepeatedTimePeriodalloc] initWithStart:[selfdateFromString:@"2010-01-01 00:00:00 +0000"] andLength:[SChartDateFrequencydateFrequencyWithDay:2] andFrequency:[SChartDateFrequencydateFrequencyWithWeek:1]];
 [xAxis addExcludedRepeatedTimePeriod:weekends];

_chart.xAxis = xAxis; and it DOESN'T WORK! BUT! When i change @"2010-01-01 00:00:00 +0000" to @"2000-01-01 00:00:00 +0000" it starts working like a charm. Why? I don't know. May be magic...) Thanks, Artsiom

Hmm, I don’t know off the top of my head. I’ll find some time to look into this and get back to you!  :laughing:

Jan

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “doesn’t work”, but I’ll assume you mean it’s not skipping the correct dates?

To skip weekends the start date should be 00:00:00 on a Saturday with a length of 2 days and frequency of 1 week (as you’ve done). This should explain why 2010-01-01 does not work due to it being a Friday, whereas 2000-01-01 is a Saturday, therefore solving your issue :).

Hope that clears up everything! Please let us know if you’ve got any further questions.

Jan

Thank you! Now i understand where is my mistake :slight_smile: