Event , width , height SChartBarSeries in iOS (Objective c)

I am implementing the graph SChartBarSeries in iOS, the question iswhat is the event to select a bar.

I could guide an example please.

Also you could guide me with an example to change the width and height of the bar because I tried and I failed.

smiley sad blue smiley sad blue smiley sad blue

Hi Aleck,

1. This isn’t supported behavior although you can achieve this by using the gestureManager property available from the chart which has a tap gesture recogniser on it (for both single and double tap). You could also look into the toggledSelectionForSeries delegate method. 
  2. We calculate a width in data terms for the bars or columns in a series by examining the minimum distance between any two datapoints along the Y or X axis, respectively. Height on the other hand is determined by the value of the datapoint in question. You can configure the amount of spacing between bars/columns and sets of bars/columns (those which are ‘on the same datapoint’) by setting the interSeriesPadding and interSeriesSetPadding properties on the axis’ style object, where 0.f is no padding and 1.f is all padding.

Kind regards,

Matt

Thanks , I’ve solved