GL Error: Please Contact Shinobi Support!

Before my chart first renders – it instantiates and appears to load data from the datasource fine – ShinobiCharts spits out the following error then causes the whole app to bail:

GL Error: Please Contact Shinobi Support!
From: <SChartGLView: 0x7c94a00; frame = (243 0; 749 652.5); clipsToBounds = YES; opaque = NO; autoresize = LM+W+RM+TM+H+BM; userInteractionEnabled = NO; layer = <CAEAGLLayer: 0x10673d90>>

What can I do about this? Is there any way I can get it to give me any more details on what’s going wrong?

Hi Samuel,

This may be related to the size of the GL buffers - could you email us the setup code for your chart. That will really help us to quickly get to the bottom of your issue.

It is possible that you are seeing this issue…

stu

This may be related to the size of the GL buffers - could you email us the setup code for your chart. That will really help us to quickly get to the bottom of your issue.

Which setup code – the part instantiating the UIView or the constructor of the class extending ShinobiChart? I have, unfortunately, quite a lot going on, which is why it might be easier to diagnose this if there were some way to get Shinobi to give me more debugging details as opposed to having you guys glance over the code.

jmonroe

It is possible that you are seeing this issue…

I considered that, but the chart in question is being created in code, and the only related xib is for iPad and the chart is being used only on iPad.