Grid with no data has screen cheese below column names

See just below SellerID in the image link (I tried every forum type of link from imgur to no avail)

Greetings Program!

What version of the framework are you using? It was a bug and was noted as fixed by Dan in this post on 03/12/2013:

http://www.shinobicontrols.com/forum/shinobicontrols/2013/11/[shinobigrids]-unwanted-1-pixel-line-above-header-and-first-row

There is a workaround in there too which might help if you don’t have the latest.

Wg

I just downloaded what I assumed was the latest as I signed up 2 weeks ago and would like to think I was sent an up to date link.

Version.txt says I’m on 2.5.2 for ShinobiGrids

Odd.

I have the same and it doesn’t show on my grid on an iPad running iOS7. On my iPad running iOS6 with the older version of ShinobiGrids, it shows up.

Can you show your code for generating the grid?

Wg

2.5.3 resolves the problem as well as one I was running into where when you highlighted a row it would shift all the text.

SDataGridColumn *lotNumberColumn = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_LotNumber];
    SDataGridColumn *saleTypeColumn = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_saleType];
    SDataGridColumn *saleDateColumn = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_saleDate];
    SDataGridColumn *totalHeadCountColumn = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_totalHeadCount];
    SDataGridColumn *sellerColumn = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_seller];
    SDataGridColumn *preliminaryRepColumn = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_preliminaryRep];
    SDataGridColumn *sellerNumberColumn = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_sellerNumber];
    SDataGridColumn *kind1Column = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_kind1];
    SDataGridColumn *kind2Column = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_kind2];
    SDataGridColumn *weight1Column = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_weight1];
    SDataGridColumn *weight2Column = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_weight2];
    SDataGridColumn *statusColumn = [[SDataGridColumn alloc] initWithTitle:C_status];

//set widths of the various columns
    smallColumns = @[saleTypeColumn, kind1Column, kind2Column, weight1Column, weight2Column, statusColumn,lotNumberColumn, sellerNumberColumn];
    mediumColumns = @[saleDateColumn, totalHeadCountColumn, sellerColumn, preliminaryRepColumn];
    [self setColumnWidths];

[_shinobiDataGrid addColumnsFromArray:@[lotNumberColumn,saleTypeColumn,saleDateColumn,totalHeadCountColumn,sellerColumn,preliminaryRepColumn,sellerNumberColumn,kind1Column,kind2Column,weight1Column,weight2Column,statusColumn]];
    _shinobiDataGrid.selectionMode = SDataGridSelectionModeRowSingle;

_data = [[DataManager sharedDataManager] getCompletedContracts];

_shinobiDataGrid.dataSource = self;
    _shinobiDataGrid.delegate = self;