Hide axis tick labels after a certain value

I did some searching on here but didn’t find any info about this topic. I have a chart that is using Column Series and Line Series, and I am using two YAxes. I am setting a high “rangePaddingHigh” value for my column series, as I want the columns to basically appear mostly underneath the line series on the graph.  However, by doing this I introduce many extraneous labels on my column series YAxis, past the upper bound of the data.  Basically what I’m trying to achieve is the following:

40 +---------------------------------------------------+ 400
    | |
35 | |
    | |
30 | | 300
    | |
25 | |
    | |
20 | | 200
    | |
15 | |
    | |
10 | | 100
    | |
5 | | 
    | |
0 +---------------------------------------------------+ 0

Say my highest column value is 24. I would like to still maintain the padding at the top of the left axis, but would prefer if the tick labels past 25 were hidden.

Is there a way to do this? Perhaps I’m just missing something. Thanks

Hi. I trust you are using ShinobiCharts for Android rather than the iOS version of ShinobiCharts. Is this correct?

Thanks,

Kai.

No, this is in iOS. Probably should’ve been more specific

Hi,

If you’re using a Trial/Premium version of ShinobiCharts you should find what you’re after in our MultipleAxes sample.

The important bit is this delegate method:

- (void)sChart:(ShinobiChart *)chart alterTickMark:(SChartTickMark *)tickMark beforeAddingToAxis:(SChartAxis *)axis {
    //Hide any tickmarks over 100 on the right y-axis
    if (axis == [chart.allYAxes lastObject]) {
        if (tickMark.value > 100.f) {
            tickMark.tickLabel.text = @"";
            tickMark.tickMarkView.hidden = YES;
        }
    }
}

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Sam

I knew I must’ve glanced over it. Thanks!