How change position of anotation according to zoom?

Good Morning,

I am unable to reset value of anotation on zoom in event. So please let me know how can I set postion of anotation according to zoom?

So that user can easily see anotation on each zoom in event.

Thanks

Ram

Hi Ram,

In ShinobiCharts for iOS the delegate has methods which are notified as the user interacts with the chart. In your case you’ll be interested in the following:

- (void)sChartDidStartZooming:(ShinobiChart *)chart
- (void)sChartIsZooming:(ShinobiChart *)chart
- (void)sChartIsZooming:(ShinobiChart *)chart withChartMovementInformation:(const SChartMovementInformation *)information
- (void)sChartDidFinishZooming:(ShinobiChart *)chart

Since you want to be notified as the zooming is taking place, you should probably implement sChartIsZooming:withChartMovementInformation: Then, within this method you can update the positions of your annotations. This is similar to the functionality of the ‘Tour De France’ chart in ShinobiPlay.

Hope that helps

_sam

sam

Hi Ram,

In ShinobiCharts for iOS the delegate has methods which are notified as the user interacts with the chart. In your case you’ll be interested in the following:

- (void)sChartDidStartZooming:(ShinobiChart *)chart
- (void)sChartIsZooming:(ShinobiChart *)chart
- (void)sChartIsZooming:(ShinobiChart *)chart withChartMovementInformation:(const SChartMovementInformation *)information
- (void)sChartDidFinishZooming:(ShinobiChart *)chart

Since you want to be notified as the zooming is taking place, you should probably implement sChartIsZooming:withChartMovementInformation: Then, within this method you can update the positions of your annotations. This is similar to the functionality of the ‘Tour De France’ chart in ShinobiPlay.

Hope that helps

_sam

Thanks for support.

Can u tell me in details How can I set minimum zoom level is equal to 2 and maximim is 5?

And How pass data point value in below method?

Hi all,

I want to to set this max/min zoom limits, but xcode shows me that those delegate methods are deprecated (they have a red strikethrough when sugested methods appears).

Can I still use them? Are there some alternative methods in the current version of ShinobiCharts?

Hi Tati,

There is a zoomInLimit and zoomOutLimit property available on SChartNumberAxis entirely for this purpose. Setting these should achieve what you’re after.

Kind regards,

Matt / iOS Developer