How to disable loading indicator when using loadDataInBackground

I am using the asynchoronous data load using loadDataInBackground = YES. However, I do not want the loading indicator. i have 5 charts in my view and i do not want a loading indicator for each of the chart. I have my own indicator for my view controller itself.

Is there way to turn off the loading indicator for each of the charts?

How to disable loading indicator?
In example: We always create a loading indicator in method: sChartWillStartLoadingData.You can remove code which you're creating a loading indicator or set clearColor for it.

Hi kenta,

May be I was not clear with my question. When I said i have my own indicator, it is a general purpose indicator for the entire view controller in which i have 5 shinobi charts. My question was, 

When you use asynchronous data loading (by setting chart.loadDataInBackground = YES) for charts, Shinobi chart itself provides a loading indicator each of the charts. So, what happens is, i have 5 loading spinners (including my own) on the view controllers.

I was able to turn off the spinners by using the following.

chart.loadingIndicator = nil;

However, there is a background strip on which this indicator is shown. Now, when loading charts, i dont have an indicator, but just the background view. How do i get rid of the background view as well?

Hello Veerun,

Having tried to replicate your issue I could not find the background strip you refer to still appearing. I would recommend you try setting loadingIndicator.hidden to true as this appears to have the same effect as what you’re after.

Let me know if this works for you.

Kind regards,

Matt