How to place the Labels on outside of piechart

Hi,

I  Created Pie chart and placing labels on outside of chart ,but my requirement is to adjust the lables near to the slice ,Iam facing problem to adjust that lables it is coming for some slices is good for some other slices is not placing properly .Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

T.swathi

Hey T.swathi,

Have you seen Stuart’s blog post on customising your pie chart labels? It sounds like just what you are looking for  :grin:

Check it out here: http://www.shinobicontrols.com/blog/posts/2012/08/06/pie-chart-labels-that-are-out-of-this-slice/

Best,

Simon

Hi

I already seen but what my problem is my label lenght is more so thats y it is getting problem if iam changing extrusion also.Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

T.swathi

Simon,

Where is LineView defined? 

I have imported:

#import <ShinobiCharts/ShinobiChart.h>

#import <ShinobiCharts/SChartCanvas.h>

but get an error on xcode 5, iOS 7 saying: “Unknown type name ‘LineView’”.

I guess I need a LineView.h header file. Any idea where I can get that? - I downloaded the trail version of Charts and was thinking of purchasing it very soon - would I need another version?

Thanks!

LineView is a class specific to the blogpost above. The code for the LineView class is available in the zip at the end of the blog.

Thanks tkelly :slight_smile: