How to shrink th eline chart while displaying with out doing any action on chart

Hi

Is there any way to shrink the chart by setting any properties to chart.please help me as soon as posiible

Thanks & Regards

Anuarag

Hi Anuarag,

The chart will fill its frame (taking into account the axis & legend style’s you have applied) as best possible. To make your chart smaller you should just be able to provide a smaller frame to your chart.

Jan

Hi jan,

Thank you for your reply .

I already tried that solution but that is not suitable solution for my question.Actually i created the line chart with 5 annotations ,if i wnat to see that i need to scroll the chart down,but ii dont want to scroll the chart. my requriement i need to sequueze the chart it shoulb be zoom-in .If the user want to see then they will zoom.Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Anurag

Hi Anurag,

It sounds to make as though you want to zoom your chart out so that when your chart first loads your 5 annotations are in view. You can initialise your chart’s X & Y axes with a range object using the initWithRange: constructor. If you initialise your Y axis with a larger range, the chart be zoomed out & your annotations should be visible.

// Initialise a number axis with a visible range of between 0 and 50.
chart.yAxis = [[SChartNumberAxis alloc] initWithRange:[[SChartNumberRange alloc] initWithMinimum:@0 andMaximum:@50]];

Thanks,
Jan Akerman

Thank you jan