iOS charts - force showing gridlines at custom x axis values

I’m trying to customize my Shinobi Chart on iOS. I need to have a chart when on x axis I have values from 0 to 30 and for each of these values I want to have a vertical grid line from top to the bottom of the chart. I’m using the method sChart:majorTickValuesForAxis: to return all values from 0 to 30 and I have xAxis.style.majorGridLineStyle.showMajorGridLines = YES; however all grid lines are visible only when I zoom the chart. When the chart is not zoomed then some of the values that I return in the sChart:majorTickValuesForAxis: are skipped and I see grid lines for example only at values: 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30. Is there any way to disable this automatic removing of gridlines/ticks so these lines are always visible even without zooming when there is a small distance between them? I also tried using xAxis.majorTickFrequency = @1; but it also does not seem to work because currentMajorTickFrequency returns 5 instead of 1 after that operation.

Hi leszek123,

I’m afraid the chart currently doesn’t support overloading ticklabels, however depending on your desired behaviour, you may be able to get vertical lines by using annotations, specifically the +[SChartAnnotation verticalLineAtPosition:withXAxis:andYAxis:withWidth:withColor:], which allows you to create vertical lines wherever you like on the chart.

Hope this helps!
Rob