IOS Shinobicharts memory leak

Hi I created a view controller with multiple views in which each subview contains a shinobichart. This view controller is push to a navigation controller. Everything appears fine but when the view controller is popped from the navigation controller all of the memory used to render the charts does not get freed according to the xcode profiler. Is there something I’m missing or is this a bug with shinobicharts?

How do I free up the memory used by Shinobi?

Hi Viki,

I’ve gone ahead and tested the scenario you have mentioned and can see some of the memory is not being released. I’ve logged this as a bug and passed it onto our development team for further investigation. Our initial thoughts are it may be to do with how the view controllers deal with the GL buffers as they may keep them in memory. I’d suggest you keep an eye on this forum post as I’ll update it with any further advancements on this issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind regards,

Matt / iOS Developer

Matt thank you very much for your attention , you agradesco for the help , of course I’ll be constantly checking the forum to check if there is any progress on the issue.

Greetings Matt .

PS: If anyone knows a better way or a workaround to  solve this, i will apreciate it. Thanks.