Is there any way to get the series just below to the a particular one. and Can I set this line to baseline

I have four line with different color (say red, yellow, green and blue ) series in my chart. these may cut each other. I have to show the gradient fill for all four lines.

1. In this scenario we may have move then one line series at bottom part. I have to show the gradien fill with Red color if it lies under Red line and fill with Yellow gradient fill if when it lies under the Yellow line. Means I have to display the gradient of the one on the bottom… and have to fade them if the bottom line changes and is no longer the bottom line. 
  2. I have to fill the gradient for all lines and eigther it is bottom line or not. and if it is not bottom line; then I have to fill the area under one line with it’s respective color and till it touches the next line under it (if any). when this line crosses another then we have to fade the color with respective color of next line.

So please let me know is there any way to get the series just below to the a particular one. and Can I set this line to baseline. and please let me know these scenario are possible using Shinobi Controls. for each.

Thanks

Is there any body who can help me ?

To have a selective fill as indicated in your diagram, you would need to break each line series into multiple series. Every time the “base line series” changed you would need to swtich to a new set of series.

To have the fills “between” lines fade from the original color to the color of the line below, again you would need to break each line series into multiple series whenever one line crossed another line.

Hi, Thanks for the response,
Please let me know how to break one line series into multiple series
And let me know how to trace / find the point from we want to break a series.
How reliable and applicable is this solution, because we can have 100s of values on x-axis and four lines may cut each others 100s of time and it will call datasource and delegate funtions for each.

Thanks

and how to set a non-horizontal line as a base line for series. Becasue we don’t have to draw Gradient at bottom level, we have to draw it when we get next series under it ( and series may not be horizontal ).

Thanks