Positioning annotation in stacked bar chart

I have a chart that I am drawing vertical stacked bar charts with three series each.  I would like to position a label in the center of each series. How can I get the frame of the center of each series in the chart?

I ended up having to manually adjust the position of the individual annotations using transforms to achieve this affect. Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to work under ShinobiCharts 2.5.0 anymore. 

Were you ever given any direction on how best to achieve this, @rtvanals?

Hi Guys,

This is a feature we have had a large number of requests for and we will be looking at adding it to our framework in the near future. However, until then, this forum post might be of interest to you:

Tony, feel free to send us some code and we will do what we can to help you with your 2.5.0 issues.

Thanks,
Jan

Thanks Jan, I’ll prepare it and send through some code tomorrow.

OK, here’s how I was positioning the annotations above the columns in ShinobiCharts 2.1: https://gist.github.com/tonyarnold/bd58d9561df3ca318f4c

I get how fragile this was (+/- 0.2f) but I couldn’t see any reliable way to do this otherwise. It no longer works under SC 2.3 or 2.5, and I’m reluctant to submit an update for iOS 7 while this isn’t displaying properly.

Thanks for your help.