Removing Shinobi Controls Watermark

Hello, 

I am using the trial version of ShinobiCharts. I plan to buy the license. But I want to make sure that buying the license will remove the Shinobi Controls watermark that appears in the charts now. Can someone confirm that buying the license removes the watermark?

Thanks,

Sandeep Krishnan

Hi Sandeep - the water mark only appears on trial versions of ShinobiCharts. If you purchase the full framework you will not see this water mark.

Jan

Hi Jan, 

Thanks. Just a clarification. 

Is purchasing the single developer license ($395) mentioned on this link http://www.shinobicontrols.com/ios/shinobicharts/price-plans the same as purchasing the full framework or is it something else? 

Thanks,

Sandeep

If you purchase a single developer license the watermark should no longer be visible on the chart. If you’ve got any further licensing queries, send an email over to info@shinobicontrols.com and we’ll forward your message to our sales team.  :laughing:

Thanks,
Jan

Hi Jan, 

Thanks for clarifying. I had sent an email to info@shinobicontrols.com but had not got any response from them. That’s why I thought of posting on the forum. 

Thanks,

Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

Sorry to hear you didn’t get a response - I wonder if there was a problem our end with your email getting through? Have you now had a response? If you have any more questions then feel free to post here or email in again; I’ll personally keep an eye out for any emails from you.

Kind regards,

Patrick