SEssentialsFlowLayout "move managed subview"

I’m using SEssentialsFlowLayout with a set of managed subviews, I would like to prevent user moving a particular managed subview.

I implmeneted SEssentialsFlowLayoutDelegate and method shouldmoveview to return false when a move on this managed subview is triggered this works fine.

but when the user drags other managed subviews on top of this view SEssentialsFlowLayout internally moves this managed subview. is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Thanks for your help

Bumping this up. 

Let me try to explain this again.

I have a SEssentialsFlowLayout with 1…n managed subviews, out of which, i want to lock the position one views position, it needs to be at index “0” at all time.

I have implemented 

• (BOOL)flowLayout:(SEssentialsFlowLayout *)flow shouldMoveView:(UIView *)view {

if (viewInProgress.tag ==1000) {

return false;

}

return true;

}

This works fine, user is not able to drag the view, but if the user drags another view on top of this view, shinobi intrernally moves the first view and i’m unable to prevent that.

long story short, i want to lock a managed views position  :cry: see screenshot 

appreciate your help

Hi n4aur,

Unfortunately the feature you described isn’t currently supported straight out the box.

However, I have passed your feature request to our dev team who will further investigate this feature.

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Polkinghorn