Setting Column Width in Android Grid (1)

Hi, is it possible to set the width for individual columns in the Android grid? I appreciate there are min, max and default width settings, but I’m looking to vary the width from one column to the next. Than you, Jonathan

It is not possible to set width for individual columns.

I think the grid is nearly useless without this feature, but they have not added any features to this product since the release of the first (beta?) version.

It must be the only grid on the marked where it is not possible to set width for individual columns

Jørgen

It is not possible to set width for individual columns.

I think the grid is nearly useless without this feature, but they have not added any features to this product since the release of the first (beta?) version.

It must be the only grid on the marked where it is not possible to set width for individual columns

Jørgen

Hi, my experience with the control has been very good. The performance is excellent, best I have encountered. Are they any planned enhancements for the cotrol in the near future? Thanks, Joanthan

The main reason I still use controls from ShinobiControls is the performance. The support is also very good.

But the controls missing basic features and it takes very long time to get bug fixed.

Hi.

Thanks for getting in touch. Thanks for the positive feedback - we do always aim to keep our products performant. 
I would like to advise the having the ability to manually set individual column widths is something we are currently looking at, as we realise it is a feature our customers want. I’m afraid that I cannot offer any estimates at this stage as to when it will be available, but I can confirm it is currently on our radar.

I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Kai.

Hi Jorgen,

We are writing to you as some time ago you expressed an interest in the feature of individual column width setting, on our shinobigrids for Android product. Whilst we appreciate that this was some time ago, we would like to inform you that this feature has now been released.

Please get in touch if you would like any further information, or alternatively you may be interested in checking out a blog which we have written to demonstrate the new features. This blog can be found here:

Thanks and kind regards,

shinobicontrols.