Shinobi Grid, varying cell width and height

Hey Guys, I had a quick question regarding  cell width and height.                                                                                                                                                             As of now, I set:                                                                                                                                                                                                           spreadSheet.defaultRowStyle.size = [NSNumbernumberWithFloat:30];                                                                                             spreadSheet.defaultColumnStyle.size = [NSNumbernumberWithFloat:160];

Is there a way where a cell can resize it’s frame to fit the data in it? I also have some text data (approximately a paragraph long) I believe i can add a label to a cell as a subview, and adjust the cell.frame to the labels frame?

Thank’s  in advance guys.   :slight_smile:(just liked this icon for some reason)

Hey Guys any clue on how to fix this? 

nevermind fixed it, by implementing - (SGridColRowStyle *)shinobiGrid:(ShinobiGrid *)grid styleForColAtIndex:(int)colIndex  in the SGridDelegate  :grin: