Sorry, Dan -- frameworks don't just magically fall out of projects. The problem is a bug in Shinobi's getting started documentation. I'm guessing (wild speculation) that Shinobi engineers have some sort of default setup in their environment that makes things work for them, but not for the rest of the world, as we don't have those defaults.
Here's my experience (and, I hope, the answer to Aderval's question)
* Sign up for Shinobi trial
* Download package, read Getting Started.
* Add ShinobiChart framework, etc., to my project, as directed.
* Add "#import " to code, per instructions.
* Build -> Get error exactly as Aderval describes, above.
* Go to build settings for project -> Edit User Header Search Paths -> Add path -> add "3rdparty/shinobi/ShinobiCharts/ShinobiCharts.embeddedframework/ShinobiCharts.framework" (use your own path to the framework) -> Make it recursive.
* Change import to #import "Shinobi.h"
* All works fine.