Swift: Shinobi Data Grid scroll to a specific row

I have two grid let say grid a and grid b.
Value of grid a is (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, … 50) and in grid b (3, 5, 10, 25) .

I need when I click row with value 10 in grid b , then grid a will automatically scroll to row with value 10 too. In UITableView there are scrollToRow to do this but I can find similar method like that in Shinobi Data Grid. How to do that? Thanks in Advance

Edit:

I have this code to make grid a go to the top when grid b is clicking :

gridA?.setContentOffset(CGPoint.init(x: 0, y: 0), animated: true)
self.gridA?.reloadColumns(self.gridA?.columns)

But its not still solve my problem. I cant get a specific point for row with specific value.

Edit 2 :
I implement some code from UITableView but its still not working. Below my code now :

let cell = gridA?.visibleCell(atCoordinate: gridCoordinate)
var gridCenterPoint : CGPoint = (gridA?.contentOffset)
gridCenterPoint.y += gridA.frame.size.height / 2
gridA?.setContentOffset(CGPoint.init(x: 0, y: (cell?.center.y)! - 65), animated: true)

I put this code in func shinobiDataGrid(_ grid: ShinobiDataGrid!, didTapCellAtCoordinate gridCoordinate: SDataGridCoord!, isDoubleTap: Bool) . When I click value on grid b , grid a will scroll but still not in right value/same value.

How to set long of spoke line in Donut Chart

Hi MrX

You are correct in using the “setContentOffset” method as the means to update the grid to display a desired row.

Regarding your second edit, the “visibleCell(atCoordinate:…)” method will only work if the cell you wish the grid to snap to is currently visible on the screen.

If it is not, we recommend calculating the Y offset of your row by adding the previous row heights together.

For example, if you wish to get to row 20 and each row is given a height of 50. The following Code would solve your issue:

let rowHeight = 50
let rowIndexToSnapTo = 20
grid.setContentOffset(CGPoint(x: 0, y: rowHeight * rowIndexToSnapTo))

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Andrew Polkinghorn.