Toggle series in line chart

Hello,

I have a line chart with around 10 series. I’ve created a custom legend which includes a uiswitcher for each series. Every time a uiswitch is flicked, I need the series graphed in the line chart to disappear or reappear accordingly. Can anyone tell me how I can do this?

Best solution I found so far was to redraw the chart at ever toggle. Before the redraw, create a list of seriesIndexes to ignore. then at styleAtSeriesIndex, set the line color UIColor clearcolor.

If aynone has a better solution, let me know

I have a releated issue where you can toggle the series which will be plotted on the chart and I want to maintain a given colour for a series - they’re columns so I can’t just make clear. Where have you found styleAtSeriesIndex? I can’t find it in the docs. I think I need to be able to override the series style to keep a consistent column colour  as a given property might be toggled on the chart as series 1, 2, n etc.

Cheers,
Steve

-(SChartSeries *)sChart:(ShinobiChart *)chartLocal seriesAtIndex:(int)index 

What I do is tell lineseries.style.linecolor  to clearColor. This doesn’t really work for bar graphs since you’ll just see a gap though. Your best bet is probably to redifine the number of series in the chart and exclude the series you don’t want to appear.

if you do as Johnny said, you will lose it symbol from the legend so you will not be able to re enable it again.
I think ou can just return nil value nil serie.