Truncating y Axis values

Hi,

I have column chart where in x-Axis is a SChartCategoryAxis and y-Axis is a SChartNumberAxis. Strangely y-Axis numbers are being truncated as u can see in the image. ( http://d.pr/i/8Iau ) . why is it being trunctaed…? It doesn’t look like there is not enought space as its able to display other numbers without truncating them. It was also able to display numbers with 4 digits in it without any truncation, but why is a smaller number truncated ? FYI, I tried experimenting with setting the clippingModes, without any results.

Hi,

Could I check which version of charts you’re working with? We’ve had a go at replicating this issue at our end, but we haven’t been able to up to this point. Also, what version of iOS are you running?

Many thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

I have the trial version 2.5.6. I faced the issue in both iOS 6 and 7. But I made it work by using the this delegate, 

Its just leaving space for 4 digits in the y axis. As for the reproducing, try using a y axis value of 374 in a column chart, that’s when I was getting this problem.

- (NSString *)sChart:(ShinobiChart *)chart longestLabelStringOnAxis:(SChartAxis *)axis {
    return @"####";
}

Hi, 

Its good you’ve found a workaround for the issue to allow you to keep going for the time being. Would you be able to send us your project, so we could replicate the issue at this end? Unfortunately, setting the y values you suggested hasn’t had the same effect here as you’re seeing in your project. Once we can replicate the issue here, we should be able to diagnose what is going on.

Many thanks,

Dan