Update frameworks for iOS8 / 8.1 SDK "missing required architecture x86_64 "

When updating our project with the latest versions of Shinobi Charts/ Grids/ Essentials I see  "missing required architecture x86_64 " errors.  The errors disappear If I back out the 2.7.3 versions (or latest versions of the three frameworks). 

Ideas?

ld: warning: ignoring file CTD/Classes/External/ShinobiControls/ShinobiEssentials.framework/ShinobiEssentials, missing required architecture x86_64 in file CTD/Classes/External/ShinobiControls/ShinobiEssentials.framework/ShinobiEssentials (3 slices)ld: warning: 

ignoring file CTD/Classes/External/ShinobiControls/ShinobiGrids.framework/ShinobiGrids, missing required architecture x86_64 in file CTD/Classes/External/ShinobiControls/ShinobiGrids.framework/ShinobiGrids (3 slices)

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:

"std:: __1::__ vector_base_common<true>::__throw_length_error() const", referenced from:

void std:: __1::vector<std::__ 1::shared_ptr<SChartGL::RenderData>, std:: __1::allocator<std::__ 1::shared_ptr<SChartGL::RenderData> > >:: __push_back_slow_path<std::__ 1::shared_ptr<SChartGL::RenderData> const&>(std::__1::shared_ptr<SChartGL::RenderData> const&&&) in ShinobiCharts(ShinobiCharts)

void std:: __1::vector<SChartGL::VboData*, std::__ 1::allocator<SChartGL::VboData*> >::__push_back_slow_path<SChartGL::VboData* const&>(SChartGL::VboData* const&&&) in ShinobiCharts(ShinobiCharts)

"std:: __1::__ basic_string_common<true>::__throw_length_error() const", referenced from:

std:: __1::enable_if<__ is_forward_iterator<char*>::value, void>::type std:: __1::basic_string<char, std::__ 1::char_traits<char>, std:: __1::allocator<char> >::__ init<char*>(char*, char*) in ShinobiCharts(ShinobiCharts)

... <snipped>

NOTE: a missing vtable usually means the first non-inline virtual member function has no definition.

"non-virtual thunk to std:: __1::basic_ostream<char, std::__ 1::char_traits<char> >::~basic_ostream()", referenced from:

construction vtable for std:: __1::basic_ostream<char, std::__ 1::char_traits<char> >-in-std:: __1::basic_ostringstream<char, std::__ 1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > in ShinobiCharts(ShinobiCharts)

"non-virtual thunk to std:: __1::basic_ostream<char, std::__ 1::char_traits<char> >::~basic_ostream()", referenced from:

construction vtable for std:: __1::basic_ostream<char, std::__ 1::char_traits<char> >-in-std:: __1::basic_ostringstream<char, std::__ 1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > in ShinobiCharts(ShinobiCharts)

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

The linked frameworks are  as follows and appear to conform to the instructions provided:

SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/

SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.0.9.dylib

/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/

ShinobiControls/ShinobiCharts.framework/

ShinobiControls/ShinobiEssentials.framework/

ShinobiControls/ShinobiGrids.framework/

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/

System/Library/Frameworks/AdSupport.framework/

/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/lib/libz.dylib

/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib

iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/MediaPlayer.framework/

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/

/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/

/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/

/libCrittercism_v4_3_7.a

System/Library/Frameworks/MobileCoreServices.framework/

System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/

System/Library/Frameworks/MessageUI.framework/

/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/

/System/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/

/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/

/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/

This might not solve your problem, but when I updated a project recently I linked to “libc++.dylib” and “libstdc++.dylib”.

As far as Shinobi is concerned, I think the 6.0.9 library was a temporary workaround until Apple officially updated some of their libraries last year.

Good luck.

ignore

Hi, 

Please check the README file with the attached source SDK folder, it mentioned about related frameworks to be added while using the updated. I got the same error message while adding it in my project, and when I tried adding the frameworks it disappeared. I have used the 8.1 iOS SDK and the 2.7.3-1 version.  Below is from the readme.

** Note: When creating a project you will need to add the following frameworks:

- Security.framework (Trial version only)

- QuartzCore.framework

- OpenGLES.framework

- CoreText.framework (Version 2.3+)

- Either: libc++.dylib (Version 2.5.7+) or libstdc++.6.0.9.dylib (Version 2.3 - 2.5.6) **