Vertical Stacked bar (Column Chart)

I am working on to create a Vertical Stacked bar but i cant make it to work, i have used two SChartColumnSeries and assinged same StackedIndex to both but it is not working, Can any one guide or send me a demo code for this purpose so that i can review it and can go for Paid version.

Thanks

Hi Arvinder,

You should have recieved an email with an attached demo app of the stacked column chart.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Polkinghorn

Hi @MrAPolk can I get that demo as well?

If possible.

Thanks in advance.

Hi estebanlogn,

I have emailed you the that demo as well.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Polkinghorn

Go it, thanks.

I’ll play with the code and will let you know if I have any questions.

Thanks

Hi,

I am evaluating your chart too. Could you send me this sample too. 

Hi sami,

I have emailed you the that demo as well.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Polkinghorn

Is there a way to label each series in the stacked column.

Hi franqueli,

We have a forum post about this feature which you can see here:

Kind Regards,
Andrew Polkinghorn

Hi MrAPolk,

Can I have your demo as well, please?

Thank you in advance

Hi dubib,

I have emailed you a stacked column chart project.

We are currently aware of an issue when stacking column charts.

So if you experience any issues don’t hesitate to get in touch. 

Kind regards,
Andrew Polkinghorn

Hi could you email me this demo as well, I actually managed to make a column stack vertical with stackindex=1 in Xamarin.IOS but I need to click on a color in the column and open a new view such as a document list, and sort based on this touch (Xamarin.IOS). Any help is appreciated. matthew.moitra@processnet.it

Hello.
I’m testing Shinobi Chart intending to buy it in the future (currently in trial version), but I need to test a column chart. Could you send me this demo as well?

Thanks in advance.

I will be more clear than my last post I have three segments for each column, I created a document list. I want to click on a segment (each segment has a different color) and then based on this choice open up a sorted document list. I would like to know how to click on a segement and / or the x axis label and be taken to my document list. Thanks, Matt

Some graph packages call this hitTest. I am also evaluating the package and this is one of my requirements. The second pseudo requirement is to have each segment loaded with an image, instead of say a gradient unless I can get the gradient to look really nice  this is all for Xamarin.IOS 7 Thanks in advance.

I am working on to create a Vertical Stacked bar but i cant make it to work, i have used two SChartColumnSeries and assinged same StackedIndex to both but it is not working, Can any one guide or send me a demo code for this purpose so that i can review it and can go for Paid version.

Hi MrAPolk,

same as many here, I am evaluating  shinobi controls. A stack bar chart seems to be what I need. Can I see the demo as well so I can have a better idea of what I can do?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Would greatly appriciate if you can send the demo :

mail id : nitz19arg@gmail.com

Thanks. :grin:

ShinobiCharts is distributed with a project in the Samples/ directory called ColumnSeries

To demonstrate stacking on this series, add the following line in seriesAtIndex:

-(SChartSeries *)sChart:(ShinobiChart *)chart seriesAtIndex:(NSInteger)index {
    SChartColumnSeries *columnSeries = [[SChartColumnSeries alloc] init];
    columnSeries.stackIndex = @0;
    return columnSeries;
}

You will also need to modify the data slightly, adding a value of 0 for Okra on sales[0]

sales[0] = @{@"Broccoli" : @5.65, @"Carrots" : @12.6, @"Mushrooms" : @8.4, @"Okra" : @0};

Hi MrAPolk,

I too have been battliing to create a stacked bar chart series. Please send the demo as well.

Thanks in advance.

Vishwesh