Xamarin iOS Standard Charts compile-time error

Using Xamarin.iOS Shinobi Charts Standard in Xamarin Studio I can compile for debugging in a simulator but when I try to compile for debugging on a device or a release build I get the following errors:

MTOUCH: Error MT4167: Cannot register the method ‘get_SelectedDataPoints()’ because the signature contains a generic type (Foundation.NSSet`1<Shinobi.Charts.ISChartData>) with a generic argument type that isn’t an NSObject subclass (Shinobi.Charts.ISChartData). (MT4167)

and:

MTOUCH: Error MT4167: Cannot register the method ‘Shinobi.Charts.SChartSeries.set_SelectedDataPoints’ because the signature contains a generic type (Foundation.NSSet`1<Shinobi.Charts.ISChartData>) with a generic argument type that isn’t an NSObject subclass (Shinobi.Charts.ISChartData). (MT4167)

This just started occurring after a Xamarin update. This appears both on the Xamarin stable and alpha channels. I’m using the 2.9.3.1 Shinobi.Chart.dll

Here is a screenshot of the error:

Hi Rjantz,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of this issue and it is a regression in Xamarin Studios. They already have a fix for this issue which will they’ll be releasing in their next service release.

The issue is caused in Xamarin.iOS version 10.4.0.123.

We recommend users roll back their Xamarin.iOS version to the previous working version (10.3.1.8) until Xamarin release their fix.

For more information, see our conversation with Xamarin regarding this issue here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Andrew Polkinghorn.

Confirmed this is fixed in Xamarin.iOS Version: 10.8.0.10.