Your bar/column series has multiple data points with the value of 0 on the X axis. (1)

I have a column chart with the following: column series = 3. with 10 datapoints. The x axis data are names for each point, all there, but it only displays 6 datapoints and following error:

Your bar/column series has multiple data points with the value of 0 on the X axis.  Both have been displayed, so the smaller values will have been obscured

Curiosly, this error is displayed once per x axis displayed for a total of 6, where there are 10 data points provided. Any help?

resolved.

Hi samelkh,

It might be worthwhile to post a general outline for how you resolved this in case it is useful to other forum users. :slight_smile:

Sorry about that, the problme appeared to be that I am supplying duplicate datapoints labels. Not sure if that is what’s causing it, but looking at the data, it appears that the four duplicate datapoints caused the above error four times. I logged the datapoints and I see that it is only picking up the unique labels for each datapoint, otherwise it produces the above error.